Saturday, June 9, 2012

While Waiting in Line

Doraemon with the bamboo-copter
One day, while waiting for the regular bus on her way home, my sister put up this status in her Facebook: "....wish I could fly..."

When I read her status, a thought came into my mind... What if there were many other people wished the same at the same time? Meet a traffic jammed or wait for a never-come-bus...gets frustrated and then yells in Doraemon's way: "Bamboo-copterrrr......!!!!" Off you go and fly with a kind of helicopter blades on the top of your head..... Trouble is, you won't be alone..... You look in front of you, there are many other people start to go up the sky - just like you. You look back, the same thing happens there, too. And in no time at all, you'll get stuck in the same traffic jammed...only this time on the sky.....haizzzzzzz.....

Then I looked for another alternative. Again a thought came into my mind...maybe it should be better to wish having a magical skill like a genie. Just blink!!!...next, you'll be where you wanna be....

And - once again - a wicked thought came into my mind. What if there are other people wish the same??? An image came into my mind...... You blink and disappear, then out of no where : "Bangggg....!!!!" You just collided your head with another person who did the same magical "blink"...... Hihihi, not a safe way either....hihihi... 

So, for any of you who's standing in line for something and wishing for a short-cut, please think that there are maybe other persons who wish the same. Imagine what chaos will appear for the result. Hopefully, you'll end up laughing, entertained by your own imagination and suddenly find that you're next in line..... Oh, how fast the time has flown.....hihihi...


1 comment:

Tell me what you think