Thursday, June 7, 2012

Strawberries!!!

Taken with a Sony Ericcson J108i Cedar
A week ago, while I fought against the flu bug who tried to infiltrate my health, suddenly I was longing for a taste of strawberries. My eyes kept searching along the fruit stalls at a market I passed on my way to work. But all I saw were mangoes, melons, oranges, paw-paws....no strawberries. Hmmmm, I thought, maybe the season had already past for it. The alternative was, buying a fresh juice.....but fresh juices without ice was too heavy for me, and ice was not good for my health at the time. It would weaken my defense against the flu bug...hehehe...

Yesterday morning, suddenly I saw a fruit stall sold strawberries in mini packages. Unfortunately, I couldn't pull over, as I was in the middle of a busy road and my time was rather limited. So, this morning I decided to try looking for the stall again. I found it and the strawberries was still available....furthermore, I had a chance to stop and buy it...yay!!! I bought two mini boxes, each contained 15-20 strawberries. I planned to open and share one box with my colleagues at the office, and bring home the other one.

At the office, I got another surprise. A colleague who had a leave yesterday brought me a box of strawberries, too....hehehe... She saw it while visiting some place and remembered that I had hunted for it for days. So, she bought it for me...hehehe...

So, today I have 3 boxes of strawberries in my hand. I had opened the one from my colleague, ate some of it as a snack...hihihi... Can't be too much, as a friend reminded me, I have to be careful with my stomach while savor it...hehehe... It tasted yummy!!!!


1 comment:

  1. be careful with your stomach...
    does the flu disappear now?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think