Monday, June 4, 2012

Nightmares

Image source: beembe.com
Everyone has a bad dream sometimes while sleeping. Sometimes, this bad dream could happen more than once, makes it a reccurence nightmare for the person. Below are two of some recurrence nightmares I've experienced :

1) Back to college year
I really hate this kind of dream. Usually it started with me mounting a very high stairs and walking a very long corridor. Then, suddenly I was in a studio class with many drawing desks around. At the time, usually my sane brain reminded the other side of my brain that I had finished my college years, so there was no reason at all for me suferring the pressure all over again. And I woke up startledly.....

2) Couldn't find any decent bathroom
This is the most reccurence nightmare I have. In this kind of dream, usually I badly needed to be hurry to go somewhere, so I needed to take shower or just go to a toilet. Problem is, I always had difficulties to locate a nearest bathroom. Either there was always something that prevent me to go and find it, or I had to search till the end of a corridor. The next problem is, the bathroom I found always sooooo small, dark and not clean at all.
Whenever I had this nightmare, my sane brain had to work extra hard to wake me up. Usually, I woke up very tired.....and in need to go to the bathroom....hihihi...to ensure myself that it was only in my dream, that I have a spacey and clean enough bathroom in real world....hihihi....

See, there's always a part of my brain that always wake me up from any nightmares. When a bad dream become too strong, there's always a voice that telling me that it's just a dream, that I should wake up to cut the dream short. Hihihi....I think I'm very blessed with a very good guardian angel that watches over me 26 hours a day.....hihihi... I don't think I deserve it, but thank you, God...very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think