Friday, August 10, 2012

Birthday's Wishlist on 2012

Last year, I made a thanksgiving note for each of nine days prior to my birthday.
This year, I had decided to make a wish-list instead. Like last year, I put them up as a status on my FB wall one by one everyday. And here they are :

#1: And There were None (Agatha Christie) - Indonesian version or Twilight - original version or City of Bones - original version

#2: an android cellphone with big key pads
#3: to be financially independent by next year
#4: visit Lake Toba and its Samosir Island 


#5: Visit Tana Toraja


#6: winning a hundred million jackpot and tax free
#7: to own a chain of refurbished old colonial houses
#8: able to take a holiday anytime anywhere
#9: share a birthday dinner with a certain twin someday....;)

They said that life is begun at 40. So here I am, finally found the courage to plant the foundation and take a first step forward. I hope Life will be so generous to me, to encourage me to keep on trying and making my dreams come true.....
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me!!!

PS: ummmm....anyone is willing to grant me one of the wish-list above? hihihi....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think