Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why I Love to Blog

Rules for the award:
* Put the award in a post when you receive it.
* Name and link to the blogger who gave you the award in the post.
* Write the reason why you love to blog.
* Pass the award on to other bloggers that you know.
* Name and link to your recipients in the post.
* Let your recipients know that the award was passed on to them.

I got this tag quite some time ago from Mbak Fida. Unfortunately, I had a writer's blocked syndrome....in other words, too lazy, hahaha.....so only now I could respond and write about it. So sorry, Mbak Fid!

I blog because I like to write, to express my thoughts and share it with others. But, I choose to be anonymous so I could feel free in expressing my opinion. Think it as one of my masks....hahaha....! Why I choose to write it in English? So I could keep my english skills exist, although only in passive way. I do have a thought to make a special section to practice my long lost French....but maybe later....hahaha...I have other things I prefer to be done this time...hahaha...!

So, finally, I would like to pass this tag to my great friend on and offline, Starlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think