Monday, June 15, 2009

There Goes Another Dream

Being so long joined in a wedding choir, had given me quite several ideas about what should be done for my own wedding ceremony. Especially what songs I want for the wedding mass.

I had had this particular song in my dream to be the opening ceremony, ever since the first time I heard it (couldn't remember where, though! Most likely from the radio). The title is I BELIEVE MY HEART, sung by Duncan James and Keedie.

Whenever i see your face, the world disappears,
All in a single glance of, revealing,
You smile and i feel as though, I've known you for years,
How do i know to trust what I'm feeling.

I believe my heart, what else can i do,
when every part of every thought leads me straight to you,
I believe my heart, there's no other choice,
For now whenever my heart speaks, i can only hear your voice.

A lifetime before we met, has faded away,
How did i live a moment without you,
You don't have to speak at all,
I know what you'd say, And i know every secret about you.

I believe my heart, it believes in you,
Its telling me that what i see is completely true,
I believe my heart, how can it be wrong,
It says that what i feel for you i will feel my whole life long.

I believe my heart, it believes in you,
Its telling me that what i see is completely true,
And with all my soul, I believe my heart,
The portrait that it paints of you, is a perfect work of art
.


Somehow, the lyrics had found an echo deep inside my heart. Hahaha...too serious, isn't it? But, truly, I always imagine that's how I would find the special thing called LOVE....only from a single glance and be followed with so many struggles between my mind and heart, till I couldn't ignore what my heart says and accept the inevitable. Yikes, sounds like I see marriages as a prison, right? Hahaha....

Anyway, I was so annoyed when I found out that my choir would perform this special song for the wedding ceremony at the previous Sunday. Hahhh....there goes my romantic dream! Of course, it's not 100% like my dream at all. In my dream, I would have enough courage to perform this song on my own, together with my would-be-husband. Hahaha....how could I disturbed by such thing, when I still don't have a perfect prince ready to sing with me? Hahaha....

Although a little dejected, I still see this song as one of my favourite wedding songs. The good news, I found another song to be added to the list. No, I won't tell you. I would keep it as my secret a little longer, although I could be sure that this new song would become popular after our next performance, at least in my parish. Hey, a girl could dream, right? hahaha....

4 comments:

  1. I think I know which song you are referring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....don't tell anybody, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rika,

    I'm glad you are active in the blogosphere again.

    Btw, I have an award and tag again to you. Visit my blog when you have a time.

    Have great Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I have a tag for you!>> We are the World!!!

    Have nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think