Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Warning from Heaven

Here is your single's love horoscopefor Thursday, July 9:
If you're finding yourself getting attached to a certain someone before you really even know them, apply those emotional brakes a bit. Rose-colored glasses are great; a truly rosy
reality is even better.
Here is my reply:
I see... But I thought I had known the most important thing about the certain person that surely would help me keeping my distance. So, I'm getting attached to the person, aren't I? Gee...thanks for reminding me! I'll keep it in my mind.

2 comments:

  1. I'm suppose to be your breaker, but I think I've failed... LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, part of it is my own fault....hahaha...I didn't exactly wanna stop myself....hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think