Thursday, September 6, 2012

My First Rainbow Cake

Ever since it was launched by one bakery in my town, I've been dying to taste it. Its colorful layers (well, it is rainbow cake, so it should be colorful like rainbow, right? hihihi....) was really tempting.

After months and months dreaming and imagining, finally I found it while shopping at Carrefour, one of hypermarkets in my town. I bought two pieces of it with different topping, and ate one of them while waiting for my sister's flight.

How did it taste? The first one I ate was quite nice. Maybe because I ate it immediately after it got out from freezer. Well, it was rather too sweet for my taste. Not the bread, but the cream between the layers...it was too sugary.

The second one was kept in the refrigerator for days, before I decided to eat it. Of course, it had become quite hard and almost tasteless....hihihi....

Never mind, I know now the taste of a Rainbow Cake. It won't haunt me anymore....hihihi....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think