Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Running Away

These days, my hours has been filled with many problems, many confrontations. 

At the workplace, business has been stalled. I guess it's typically of many businesses lately. It needs a new blood to survive and for a chance to grow bigger. And to do that, it would need new equipments and - more important - new hiring workers. Unfortunately, the owner refuse to spend any money for that, but it never stops him for demanding a bigger and bigger income every time.

At home, I have to deal with an almost teenager who frequently head to head with his elderly grandma. Small matters could become a very big row. I try to keep calm and patient, but it also makes a fire deep inside me flare up and I can feel it's ready to explode anytime....

Sometimes, when I'm feeling so tired, I wish that I could leave everything behind for a while and go for a holiday. Just me. In a five star hotel, with a cable TV and good food. What will I do? Just spend all day on the bed....:P...sleeping, watching CSI and How I Met Your Mother.

Then, I thought the afterwards. After the short holiday, I have to come back home, back to the routinity, back to all of the problems..... Yikes!!!!
It seems running away won't solve my problems....only dry out my saving account...
It would be much better to face them, and try to solve it step by step, one by one. And hoping that during the stressful way, I will encounter some delightful detours that makes my heartache and tiredness is worthwhile....:)


3 comments:

  1. Hmm, problems always make life more colorful... Hope you can manage the bad day with a smile...
    Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..never rum away from writing..coz you write so well...
    ..whenever problems engulf you..sit down and jot few lines...it will calm you down and make some readers like me happy..
    ..keep writing.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rigzin....thank you..:)
    Sutaaraito....whenever all is crumbling down, let's buy some ice cream soda...hehehe....

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think