Monday, January 2, 2012

2012: E & R

Finally!!!! This is the year that I've been waiting for....since I heard those ancient prophecies about this year. Personally, I don't really worry about the doomsday that many had predicted. I'm more interested in the Galactic Phenomenon that many believe will happen in the end of this year. If there will happen many natural disasters (earthquakes, flood, hard rain, long dry season, etc.), I believe that those are caused by the phenomenon.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about something that hasn't happened, yet....hihihi... We'll see one event in each day and let's pray that we will have the strength necessary for us to get through to the end of this year and celebrate New Year again.

I saw the record of my writing and found out that last year I published only 11 times.....barely once monthly...hehehe... Many of my materials left in draft state and unfinished. Many more were unwritten, stuck and rotten in my head. So, I failed to gain a goal in my last-year-resolution : WRITING MORE. Will I write more this year? I fervently hope so....hehehe.... I should try to dig deeper into my brain and get those unwritten material out into the air.

Another last-year-resolution: FIND A BUSINESS FOR MY OWN. In the middle of last year, Mom and I had decided to build a home-laundry as a core for a later-on business: boarding house. After got a massive headache in finding a perfect name for all-purposes, finally before Christmas we agreed to one business name. Hopefully, we can formally open the business in this month.

So, I think I will concentrate in those two during this year. I really hope that Life will loan me Its strength to push, and push, and push and make the wheel run throughout this year.
And for the readers all over the world, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope you're as excited as me in welcoming 2012....:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think