Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Twilight on Sundays

......."It's the safest time of day for us," he said, answering the unspoken question in my eyes. "The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way… the end of another day, the return of the night......
(Twilight, Stephenie Meyer)

The moment I hate most is Sunday evenings. It is the time when I feel most lonely, so blue, so melancholic. Especially, when I have nothing to do and have to stay at home.

That's why, whenever I could, I would manage to go out and spend the day outside, preferably browsing malls....hehehehe... Still, I prefer not to be home too late. Otherwise, I would be so tired out and it wouldn't be good for my performance on Monday morning. Then, I would be in two consecutively bad days.....hahahaha....

But sometimes, I feel so lazy to go out. And that's when I have to face the worst moment in a week. The sign of the end of the week and the beginning of another unpredictable week. What would I do to handle it? Reading a book...preferably the one which could give me an excuse to cry and release my blue mood. Online and chatting with friends, if I would be so lucky.... Blogging, if I have an urge to write and share my view. Or, watching a good movie on television...which is so rarely happened....hehehehe...

Wow, it's 8.25pm now! The time finally passed by.......
Good bye, Sunday evening.....now, I'm ready to embrace the night and fallen asleep!


3 comments:

  1. I don't know the best way to spend Sunday evening, why don't you switch your "going to Church" schedule to Sunday evening? Or go to Church twice (Saturday and Sunday ^0^)? Just a suggestion... ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to church on Sunday Evenings? Ih, no way lah, yaaaauuuuuwwww.... It reduce the meaning of relaxing weekend to the level minus 10.....hahahaha....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunday evening...hmmm it's like facing a punishment in the next day. like, have to do everything in a short time because it's the last holyday....tomorrow is working day..sigghhhh

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think