Sunday, March 21, 2010

Magic Cubes

I have been knowing about this particular game for a very long time....maybe in my senior high school years. This is one of the game I don't enjoy, just because I couldn't understand how to finish it completely...hehehe... The most I could get is a same color only in ONE side, and that's after getting headache in twisting and twisting the cube for what it seems an eternity....hahaha...

Once, I listened to a friend explaining the rules to finish it. She showed us how to play it. Sadly, after two sentences, I couldn't grasp what she meant....hahaha.... I missed the rest of her explanation in a buff.....hahaha....! All I could understood was twisted to here, than twisted back to the original place.

Okay, I thought, so the rule of the game was theoritically simple. You just have to figure out which box you want to move where, and rotate the line till you get to the right position. But you also must not forget how many moves you have done to take the line back into the original position. And THAT what's so difficult for me.....after two moves, I couldn't remember what I had done!!!! I couldn't re-trace my step....hehehe.... And that's only to finish on one side. When I move to work on another side, all of my hard work before become undone again....hehehe...made me very frustated!!! Okay, I give up!!! I have no brain for this kind of game!!!

Do you???


2 comments:

  1. Hªªhªª Hªªhªª... I never understand this game too. But one day I would love to study the strategy. Who invented this game? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think