Monday, January 18, 2010

My Angel Name

Recently, while I was browsing my Facebook account, my eyes got caught at the application namely Angel Name Generator. I love this name generator and had played several times before. Since I was curious what my angel name would be, I played the generator. And the result was........NATHANIEL The Angel of Fire.

The first time I saw the name, all I could thought was: "Huh?????"....hahahaha.....I didn't know any angel named Nathaniel. And it made me more curious. So, I googled the name and found two websites that gave a clear description about Nathaniel.

According to Worldwide Mediums and Psychics, Angel of Fire Nathaniel means "gift of God". He is lord over the element of fire, a powerful gift from God. He is constantly watching for spiritual fires of aspiration rising from earth. He transfers the fire aspect of divinity to our world where it transforms consciousness from the limited self to the eternal self by burning away misconceptions that would have us believe that we are separate from God.

Okay, I couldn't understand 100% what those words above meant...hehehe... Then I searched through google once again, and found this interesting blog...

Actually, the article in the blog was about an oracle card, which called Angel Nathaniel. I quoted a part that drew my attention:

.......... When this card comes to us it means that Angel Nathaniel is guiding us to call upon him so that he can bring these divine flames to whatever is limiting us as an obstacle at the moment. When one is being cleansed of something, it tends to show up in the forms of:
  • becoming super aware of what needs to be changed in life, what action needs to be taken in order to produce forward movement,
  • the sudden desire to withdraw from interactions and beliefs that tend to limit our power instead of helping us to embrace it,
  • the desire to become clear about what needs to be organized within our lives so that we can create a deeper sense of focus, concentration, and the understanding of what our true goals are.
Angel Nathaniel also brings the awareness of healthy limitation as fire can be a symbol of energy that needs to be used with caution, respect, and boundries.

When I read and tried to absorbe the meaning of those sentences above, I suddenly remembered about my previous writing about the confused feeling in me. And I was a little shocked when realized that somehow there was a connection between these two. It was like someone offered me an answer to the heaviness in me. So surprised, that I checked and played the name generator three times already! And the results were always the same....Nathaniel the Angel of Fire. I started to think that this particular angel is sent as my guardian angel...hehehe.....

So, in the end I read these pray below, to ask Angel Nathaniel to come into my heavy thoughts for a mini angel treatment:
Angel Nathaniel, we welcome you into our sacred energy and space for the healing and restoration of our divine passions.
Where there was heaviness, fear, and emotional wounds, let your divine fires cleanse away the heavy energies of our spirit so that light, confidence, love, wholeness, and passion for living can surface.
Thank you for the divine assistance and I look forward to seeing how this angelic purification manifests in my world....................

5 comments:

  1. Nice review... Make me curious about my guardian angel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rika,

    Wah udah lama nggak berkunjung di sini. Makin cantik aja blognya. Suka deh gambarnya.

    Btw, thanks ya utk ucapannya semoga semuanya lancar dan baik.

    Happy weekend and happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it aint facebook that's going to choose your guardian angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course not...but it is nice to know sometimes that there's Someone out there cares about our needs and pain....that He would send help using every way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not sleep last night and was tormented by an old relationship that over some time has become painful and was hurting me day after day . I woke up after hours of tossing and turning and heard this inner voice: the name of your angel is Nathaniel. I must add that I was thinking of this up to now still unnamed angel for days, begging him to help me and guarding me. So when I googles his name in the same night I read the above and think that surely he is the angel meant for me. I believe in divine intervention.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think