Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What are Your Four

I just got this in my mailbox from my friend......

Yup, answer with 4 people/things for each question below, and send it to your mailing list. We can all learn a lot from each other doing this kind of thing.

  1. Four family members: Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother
  2. Four places that I go to over and over: My office (sigh!), church, Alfa, Plaza Tunjungan
  3. Four people who e-mail me (regularly): people??? now, it would be very difficult.....let's see..... Novi, Fida, Alex, Dian
  4. Four of my favorite places to eat: Home (mom's cooking!), Dundee Fried Chicken, Mie Pangsit Jembatan Merah, Tahu Campur Ngesong
  5. Four places I would rather be right now: Home, my bedroom, in the arms of my lover (hehehe!), or at Plaza Surabaya will be enough for now (hehehe....i would be there this afternoon no thank's to this heat!)
  6. Four people I think will respond: Erna, Yoan, Ririn, Dian..........hehehe....I haven't got too much blogger friends...they're my pen-friends!
  7. Four TV shows I watch over and over: Nanny 911, Avatar the Legend of Aang, Naruto, Tom & Jerry ..........yikes! I've watched too much cartoon!!!!

Okay, here is what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun... Copy/paste this into a new email document, and delete my answers. Fill in your own, and tag your friends. Have some fun.
So.....now I tag you, Mbak Fida and Ririn to take the next turn!

1 comment:

  1. Rika, aku ada sebuah award untukmu. Visit my Blog, please!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think