Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Horoscope and Me



Started by this article, I am opening a new posting labeled HOROSCOPE & ME.

I'm always interested in what my zodiac says about my day, either it's based on western rules or chinese one. I do believe that the movement of planets and stars more or less influences human character. Not a main factor, mind! But, I've seen many proofs that people who born under a same zodiac have a similarity in nature.

Combined with present position of the stars and planets, an astrologer could tell people things that will happen to them today or this week or month, even for the entire year. I don't believe the prediction too much. I only read it fleetingly. Mostly, I have forgotten what it was said the moment I turn the page. But sometimes it would draw my attention, because of the closeness to my present situation or thinking.

Under this label posting, I'd share what my thoughts when I stumble on the particular horoscope. Sometimes I guarantee it would be hillarious, just as the way I'd prefer to deliver a story. But at other time, one would think my story as ironical, cynical, maybe even sad. But, hey, c'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think