Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Restless Weekend

This was supposed to be a relax weekend. Granted, there was a choir job for sunday wedding to attend. But, the songs were standard ones, even though the choir wouldn't be on 100% full force.....lol...this is a month full of wedding invitations for some members.
Nevertheless, I couldn't rest well this weekend. Nothing interesting on the TV all weekend, and more sadly.....none of my friends were online! So, I chose to obey my body demands to take an early night rest. Alas, bad dreams in the night since friday had made me awake early in the morning, when I always rise quite late on saturdays and sundays. So, it felt like I had to wake up, instead had enough of sleep.
Now, it's sunday night, and still a lonely night.
Where is everybody????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think