Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Have it your way!

When someone wants to be friends with me, I'd like to know some basic information about this person. Maybe I won't ask them outright at once, but nevertheless I'd try to read it between lines.

When I choose to be friends with someone, I'd like to say hi once a while. Exchanging news. Maybe deliver a birthday card if I know his/her birthday or other seasonal cards.

But if this person who had asked to be added in my contact list and finally I'd accepted it....if this person seem wouldn't respond to my attempts to make a friendly contact......then why should I bother about the whole thing anymore? I should just say," Have it your way. Wish you luck next time. God bless you!"

So.....have it your way, anyone! You know where you could find me. I'll just sit here and try to have some peace for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think