Saturday, February 9, 2013

Gasses in My Stomach

During the last two months, I'd been twice struck by gastritis. The first one was on December, I kind of expected it, because I was just under a long stress.....four months of working alone on 4 different projects with a tight deadline each. Nevertheless, I was also a little surprised when it attacked me. All of my works were already behind me for a week, so I was just enjoying lazy moments at work.There was no usual signs of discomfort like before. I still ate normally, till suddenly I got a stomachache on Sunday night, just before I planned to go to bed. In the end, I was unable to sleep at all and couldn't report to work on Monday morning. Made quite a havoc at the office, too....hihihi....since my boss had received an invitation for a follow-up meeting with a client....hehehe...

The recovery took a long time. I think mostly because I pushed myself back to work the very next day. Plus, there were several new customers for my laundry business. It means I couldn't have enough rest as much as my body need it. At least, two times a week I have a very looooong day, start at 5am and won't end before 10pm. Sometimes, the moment I reach home from work, I will depart again to deliver the laundries. No time to rest, not even for a little snack. And that's when the second struck came by.....

Last month, I was down again from gastritis. Thankfully, this time it attacked on Saturday. Of course, it means I spent the weekend feeling sick....hihihi...so much waste....hihihi.. It was almost three weeks ago, and  I still feel not 100% recovered till now. At the positive side, the last two months I had lost weight more than a year cycling....hahahaha...

Twice got sick by the same illness alerted me. Something needed to change, because I had no time to get sick. Now, I always make sure that there's some snacks ready in the car during the delivery day, so I won't get suffered from having late dinner or none at all. I'm also supported by some antacid pills for a while. I hope those two will help to keep the gasses in my stomach happy and calm down....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think