Monday, August 24, 2009

Everyone is waiting for something....

Normally, I don't care too much the film genre such "The Terminal" starred by Tom Hanks. Too serious...hehehe... But, the fact is I had watched this movie twice on TV. Well, okay, because there was no other interesting programs and I didn't feel sleepy at the time.

The first time, I watched it just for filling my time before went to bed. The second time was happened recently. This time, I absorbed several things from the movie. One of them is the title above. It's one of Victor Navorski's (Tom Hanks) dialogues in his conversation with Amelia (Catherine Zeta-Jones).

Everyone is waiting for something... I am waiting for a certain thing that I could see now would never come today while I write this. I am waiting for my birthday wishes being granted while I live in my life every day. And most certainly I am waiting for my questions and doubts to be answered clearly and thoroughly.

Finally, right now I am waiting for the right moment to poke someone very hard for making me waiting all day!!! Oh, well, better get some sleep. Otherwise, not only I suffered from "I HATE MONDAY" Syndrome...it would be continued and become "I HATE TUESDAY, TOO!!!!!"

What are you waiting for?


1 comment:

  1. Everyone is waiting for something. You got that right! I'm waiting for God to lead my way...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think