Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pursue and Being Pursued

Early this morning, a very good friend of mine wished me a great day to start my day at the office. Laughingly, I replied that indeed I would have a very 'great' day today, being pursued by some men whereas I planned to pursue something else...and maybe another person...hahaha....

The positive side in having your profile up in a website is an instant friendship, no matter you're at a meeting or at lunch hour. The opening letter would wait there for you to open it. Sometimes, it would blossom to a good friendship, sometimes it would be better to discard and trash it, and sometimes it would make you run, either for it or from it.

Several months ago, I met someone in a website who said that he's madly in love with me. Till this day, he still keep in contact with me, whereas I still hold him in a bay. He's definitely not my ideal prince! (huahahahaha...!) Last week, I met another man in another website. I like to read his letters and enjoy to write back at him.....finally, someone who could converse in a platonic friendship and I thought the movie "You've Got Mail" was indeed only a fiction! Yesterday, I met another man (again!!!) just like the first man and kept sending me messages till late at night.

This morning, it all became a little hurricane for me. There was a morning message from the second amorous man waiting for my response. Not yet done, then come an unusual morning call from the first amorous man. Really, regardless of what their truly and sincere intentions are, I now know a little how it feel being pursued....hmmm, it should be better said as being hunted....hehehehe! Ironically, at the same day I planned to compose an application letter for a new job. So in a way I also actively pursue...a job, not a man...hahaha!

So, imagine two men running towards me from different directions trying to corner me, and there is me running to another direction trying to catch a rainbow. Phew....what a tiring morning! Okay, now I'd better pursue my works to be done at the end of today!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think it's nice to have someone pursuing you since it will give a color to your day (^-^)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think