Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Drifted Away

I had been so deep in blue mood. Everything looked so dark, that seeped almost all of my forever-carefree spirit. I just tried to survive every other day. My online presence was invisible. In fact, I was rarely online those days. Did I work during those time? Not unlikely....hahaha...at least, not for a quite long time. Couldn't concentrate at all, so I kept moving around my desk, did a little of this and a little of that, just to while away the time.

Sometimes, there was a thought to write something in my blog. But, unfortunately, my english vocabulary also fled from my brain.....took refuge in other safe, sunny place, I thought...hehehe....! That's the reason for my so long inactivity.

Am I finally coming ashore? Maybe, but this is November, the time when every preparation to celebrate Christmas must be started. And I do love Christmas season. Furthermore, there wouldn't be any other person than myself who could lift me up to the sunny, warm place. And the newest James Bond movie helped a lot....hahaha... Finally, a good, full action movie come around again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think