Monday, October 27, 2008

What to do when you're bored

There was this poll on a religious website :

What do you do when you bored
a. Surf the net
b. Watch the movie/TV
c. Read
d. Sit outside
e. Bored? Doesn't apply to me
f. I'm too busy most of the time

As a rule, I chose the option a, because that's really what I would do when I was bored. The options b-d are something I prefer to do whenever I have spare time and energy.

The trouble is when I am really, really bored...or the actual expression is bored to death....then, what would I do? These days I have been so bored, till I lost my appetite to do anything, even for chatting and blogging.

Me announcing to the world : "I'm going to take a quite long leave starting on December 24, say for 3 months!"
My boss :"What??? I couldn't give you that! What would the other workers say if I give you permission??"
Me to myself :"Are you out your mind? How would you live your life for those three months?"
Myself :"Surely God would help me if I ask Him to. He says so Himself!"
God :"Don't drag Me into your problem! I have enough headache tackling these mounted requests for the upcoming Christmas!"
Me to myself :"Okay, enough daydreaming! Back to the work! [sigh! #@#%^&%#@]"



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rika, nggak apa-apa kok biar cuman 3 orang saja. Rame-rame....

    Be Pink Sisterhood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rika!!!!

    You really are bored! You should get vacation... Trust me, sometimes it work. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think