Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My First Award

Special thanks and very warm hugs to one of my old friends, Mbak Fida, who had just given me a SPECIAL FRIEND AWARD a few days ago. It's my first award since I started this blog, and I really, really appreciate it.....I guess I'm human after all...hehehe....craving for compliments and sweet words.

Her name is Fida, actually. The word "MBAK" in front of it is an honorary expression commonly used by Indonesian-Javanese to call an elder woman. She was my ex-colleague years ago, before she moved out to another company and finally was captured by an american citizen (hahaha...sorry, Mbak....fall in love, dehhhhhhhh!), got married and resided in USA.

She has this fabulous blog, full with beautiful stories called
http://www.fidaabbott.blogspot.com/. The beautiful artistic lay-out design of her blog inspired me to keep learn and build my own blog (uh....sometimes I just grabbed her application for my own use.....hehehe....sorry again, Mbak!). She always encourage me to keep on writing and blogging. So, thanks again, Mbak! It's a great treasure to have you as my good friend!

1 comment:

  1. Ha,ha.....udah tahu kok kalau nyontek, ha,ha....Tapi salutloh, soalnya ada kemauan dan keinginan.

    Selamat berblogging ria ya!!! Aku ada sebuah Tag utk Rika.

    Visit my Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think