Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tears of the Bride

Eitssss....do not expect me to share a story about a crying bride....hehehe...
This is about a flowering creeper that grows inside the nursery of my workplace. I was so enthralled with the beauty color of its flower, that I took a picture of it....

Here you go....

 Taken with a Sony-Ericcson J108i Cedar

I'm not an expert in Botany. The plant supplier said that it's locally known as Air Mata Pengantin (English: Tears of the Bride). I asked Uncle Google, he said that it's also known as Rangoon Creeper or in Botanical term Quisqualis Indica.

Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful, huh?



2 comments:

  1. Tears of the bride means tears of happines + joy + cheerful + grateful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful... I don't agree with the Indonesian name though...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think