Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shopping Spree (2): Printer

For a very long time, I hadn't had any printer at home. Only a laptop. Well, I did have one before. It was a very ancient Canon BJ-200 which came altogether with my first PC. When I changed my PC with a laptop and a much higher system, the printer system couldn't keep up with it. So, I gave it to my brother when he asked for it. I didn't buy any replacement, because :

  1. I rarely needed to print anything at home. If I did need to print something, it wasn't so urgent, that I could do it from my office instead
  2. I had a plan to replace the laptop with a brand new one, and at the time purchasing a new laptop will get a printer as well.   
 
I changed my mind lately, because my little one needed to have a printer ready at home for his homework more and more. Sometimes, he would need it for the next day, so I won't have any time to do it at work. Furthermore, the printers I have at work are very moody.....they would act badly whenever I need to print things urgently....hehehe...

I went to a high-tech mall and browsed some printer stores. I was looking for any modified printer, so I could refill the inks easily without have to change its cartridges. Actually, I was quite attracted with a new product of Epson which has the modified system I wanted. Of course, this is a legal modifying. Too bad, the price is still too high for me....hehehe... So, regretfully I chose an Epson T-13 printer modified by an independent store.... 


Hmmmm, maybe I'll recommend the new product of Epson when my boss give me a permission to buy a new printer....hehehe....

2 comments:

  1. Happy working with the new printer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you have a new printer. You need it.

    Btw, I'm presenting you with a STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD! Congrats!
    http://fidaabbott.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-55th-blogging-award-and-preparing.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think