Wednesday, November 17, 2010

To Sleep or Not To Sleep

Sleeping is one of the resting activities I enjoy mostly. It costs me no money at all. I get a refreshed eyes (the state of my mind is rarely included in the result....hehehe...). And the boring time will surely fly so fast...especially if the work bores me to death....hehehe...

My preference to sleep is at my own bedroom and on my own bed, of course. But, I also could sleep during my working hours, especially during a very hot day or when I have no working mood at all. Of course, I always make sure that the boss or my colleagues aren't available in the office at the first place....hehehe... Where will I sleep while I'm at work? Well, there are several places to be chosen. I could sleep on my primary desk (primary? wait.....read on...) Or I could close my eyes for a moment while I works in front of the computer (that's another working space of mine....). Or, if the day is very hot, I'll move to the meeting room next door, close the connecting door, turn on the AC and zzzzzzz...... Now, could you count how many are my working spaces actually? hehehe....

The funniest thing in my sleeping habit is the alarm inside my brain. It could recognise whether I'm in holiday or not. Whenever I'm in holiday, my body will cry out asking for a napping time on midday. Otherwise, I could survive thoroughly till late in the evening. But, whether I'm in working days or not, I could never wake up later than till 7am in the morning, no matter how late I go to bed in the previous night. So, for instance on New Year's eve....eventhough I just go to bed after 2am, I will be waken up at 7am. Of course, after take a bath and have some breakfast, I would go back to sleep till after midday, then waken up again and have some lunch,......and sleep again till late afternoon....hahaha...

Have I ever had any trouble to sleep? Of course! Especially when there's something going around and around inside my mind....about my work or about my personal problems that I couldn't share with anyone at all. Sometimes, I just couldn't sleep without any reason at all. And how I deal with it? Many ways, from turn on the TV and watch some interesting movie, till the final act : praying Rosary. The primary goal is trying to shut down my mind from thinking at all, otherwise I couldn't get enough sleep and all hell will break loose next day....hehehe....

Oooooaaaaaaahhhhhheeeeeemmmmm.....I'm so sleepy already right now and couldn't think anymore......so, good night, everyone....wish you all a restful sleep and sweet dreams...

1 comment:

Tell me what you think