Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I love you this much

It’s enough to be needed, it's enough to be you
Through the hopes in your happy life,
the light is slowly coming through
All that is taking is for love to show its best
And if I ever get it on with you,
then you lead the way


It’s enough to be with you, it’s enough to be there
I'm the words that you send or gave in through to me you get
Oh, what I do to come to talk with what you've got
And if it means singing back your mind,
then it never lost


#Oh, now and then I see myself for what I really am
  over here I keep discover on, then I got it in the can


But if it means that I ain’t gonna see you anymore
Take and shut up for a power,
stop to nail up all our doors
If I can be part of you, then I don’t have to leave
Cause other than the love of mine,
I’ve nothing else to give


#Oh, now and then I see myself for what I really am
  over here I keep discover on, then I got it in the can


And if one night I'm left alone with nothing else to do
I just sit at the the piano singing song that speak for you
Yes, I might get lonely and completely out of touch
But I’ll sacrifice my friends because I love you this much
I’ll just sacrifice my friends because I love you this much.....

**) This is an oldies song performed by Mouth & McNeal

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it? I've fallen in love for this song for so long, but I couldn't remember what's the title. Until one day a part of sentences came into my mind, and I straightly asked to Uncle Google.....voila! hehehe... But I still think there's part of it isn't quite right....but, nevertheless....it is so ME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think