Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Huh???

A long time ago....uff, okay, in my senior high school days (that's a very long time, truly!)...I had this tremendous crush toward a boy in my class. Although he never knew about my feeling (hopefully...hahahaha...because I really kept it secret), the crush went on till some time after we parted to continue our higher study.

This morning, I found his account in Facebook. Curious, I clicked it open....and I stared at his picture..... Where's the boy I fall in love with? I wondered to myself. Again and again I tried to match the face stared at me to my memory......and I am still wondering.

I guess it's true, that time and space would change our point of view. That what looked so wonderful before, would lost its charm when we looked back after some time went by. But, still a wondering thought keep appearing inside my mind......"Huh?????"

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's true, but when I found my first love at fb account, I still have the feeling on him. Not as strong as love but it's more like I care for him. Gee, I'm faithful... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think