Monday, April 19, 2010

Blue Jasmine: My Namesake

I barely use my real name in surfing the cyberworld. My most reason is, so I could express myself more freely. Only a few people know the real name behind my ID. But, then that few people are my long time friend, the ones I also know in real world.

After changing name for a few years, I settled with Blue Jasmine as my ID. What kind of name is that? Is it because I'm working in a flower world? That's a couple of common question from my acquaintances.

Actually, I never knew there was really a flower called Blue Jasmine. I just combined the two words. Blue is my favourite colour. Jasmine is my favourite flower. And that combination sounded so romantic in my ears....hahahaha...

Then, later I found a novel in a thrift store. The title was Blue Jasmine, written by Violet Winspear. OMG!!!! There IS a flower called Blue Jasmine!!!! And....ehem....it's quite a romantic story, that novel....hehehehe....

Immediately, I searched for any picture of Blue Jasmine, but couldn't find the clear and good one at that time. And that's why I used a Blue Rose as my icon.....hehehe....

Tonight, I finally found a very pretty picture of Blue Jasmine. And starting from now, I'll use the new picture as my icon. Thank you for any person at www.eyefetch.com who had uploaded the nice and beautiful photo of the pretty flower!


2 comments:

  1. I finally know that there is a blue jasmine in a real world... It's a beautiful flower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue flower in the picture is a Plumbago. If you Google it you'll find many great pictures. It is such a lovely blue, popular here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think