Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Listen to your heart

Generally, I am one of the person who rarely act spontaneously, need quite much time in taking decisions especially if it would affect my entire future. When I am faced to more than one options, I sort of let the flow taking me as far as it could until the critical time when I really have to choose my next direction. This way, I could give myself the sufficient time, more or less, to listen what my heart wish me to do for the best.

Every religion surely would say that God never leaves his people alone. He would always be gladly to show us the way. It is us, His people, who always fails to recognize what He says, because we rarely provide even a little time to keep silent, calm down, give Him a chance to talk and give us what we need to know.

People says that God speaks through your heart. The trouble is to recognize that it's really, really your heart speaking, not your emotions nor your desires. Sometimes I called the voice of God as instings or feelings, the other times I recognized it flowing through my logical mind. Either way, I always try to listen and follow it. But, there were also times that I just did something spontaneously, ignoring the alarm bells of my feelings and finally ended with disaster, more or less. Oh, well, I am only human after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think